Las Vegas is known for its bright lights and crazy nightlife, but what many people don’t know is that the city is also home to some of the best daytime pool parties in the world.
Vegas also has nightlife pool parties that will rock your socks off.
Whether you want to experience a day or night event, pool parties in Vegas are a great way to meet new people, have a great time, and relax.
There are plenty of pool parties to choose from in the city, each with their own unique atmosphere. Keep reading to learn more about our favorites.
The Best Vegas Pool Parties For Each Day Of The Week
You might be asking, “Are pool parties open during the week?”
Yes they are! Weekends aren’t the only time when people party in Vegas’ crystal-clear pools.
Check out our daytime event calendar to find out what is happening during the week and who is performing.
Las Vegas Pool Parties On Friday
Las Vegas Pool Parties On Saturday
Las Vegas Dayclubs On Saturday
Las Vegas Pool Parties On Sunday
If you have been looking for the best pool parties in Vegas or simply for “pool parties near me”, look no further. Vegas Good Life has access to the best venues in the city and can guide you on when the best artists will be performing, how to make bottle service reservations, how to sign up for guest lists quickly and easily, and much more.
What Are Club Pool Parties and Who Attends Them?
Vegas pool parties are social gatherings where people swim, lounge, drink alcohol, and more. They are often attended by individuals who want some quality alone time or to hang out with friends and family members.
However, sometimes your company may enjoy a recreational outing, which can make your visit to a pool venue in Vegas very business-like.
The truth is that many people enjoy pool parties for different reasons but always because they provide an opportunity to socialize and relax in a comfortable and engaging environment.
Regardless of your motive for attending a Las Vegas pool party, there’s no need to feel left out—there are plenty of pool parties for everyone, each with their own flair.
Las Vegas pool parties feature music, drinks, food, and fun activities for guests of all ages.
What To Expect At A Vegas Pool Party
Whether you’re looking for a fun night with friends or an excuse to get out of the house, here’s what to expect at a typical Vegas pool party:
- Plenty of Booze and Food: Pool parties are all about having a good time and that includes letting loose on the booze and snacks. Pool parties are all about having fun, so don’t worry if you end up getting a little tipsy. Just make sure you don’t drive home or that you have a designated driver with you!
- Lots of People: Pool parties are always packed, so don’t expect any solitude if you go out in Vegas during the summer months. The upside? You’ll be able to meet a lot of interesting people!
How To Make Your Vegas Pool Party Unforgettable
Although pool parties are a Vegas tradition, some visitors may not be familiar with how to make the most of their time in Sin City.
Here are some tips for making your pool party visit more memorable:
- Plan Ahead: Print out your pool schedule and bring it with you so that you know when and where each event will take place. This will help you avoid long lines and ensure that you don’t miss any of the action.
- Bring Sunscreen: Make sure to bring plenty of sunscreen with you to keep yourself protected from the sun. The Nevada desert can be quite unforgiving, so take care of your skin! You might also want to bring a hat.
- Dress Comfortably: Pool parties can get hot, so dress appropriately for the weather. If it’s too hot outside, you can always go inside where there is air conditioning. And don’t forget your swimsuit – it’s likely that you’ll get wet!
- Invite Friends: Pool parties are a great way to socialize with friends and make memories. To make your pool party even more memorable, consider inviting some of your friends.
- Stay Active: To stay entertained at a pool party, keep active and engaged. Fortunately, Vegas pool parties make this easy. You can always jump into the pool or maybe play Blackjack.
- Have Fun: It’s easy to get lost in the moment when you’re swimming with gorgeous people all around you, but we also suggest exploring your venue. Nearly every pool party venue in Vegas offers fun things to do that not everyone tries out. Poolside Blackjack anyone?
- Go With Props and Fun Toys: When you’re planning your Vegas pool party, call us about what props and toys you can bring to make your experience more memorable. Knowing what to bring is a seemingly small detail that will set your party apart from the rest.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
– put together an obstacle course out of inflatable balls and tubes;
– get creative and set up a photo booth with props like hats, sunglasses, and wigs;
Side Note: Before bringing props and toys to your venue, you’ll want to talk to us first about what you’re allowed to bring. Some venues have restrictions on what you can bring inside.
Is There A Dress Code For Vegas Pool Parties?
Pool parties in Las Vegas are all about fun and relaxation. However, there is always a certain level of dress that is expected at these events.
If you’re going to be attending a pool party in Sin City, make sure that you’re dressed appropriately!
Here’s a short guide to what you should and shouldn’t wear to a pool party in the city:
One important rule to keep in mind when it comes to pool parties in Vegas is that nudity is usually not tolerated. This means that you can’t go fully naked unless your pool party is an exclusive event.
You can, however, wear skimpy attire most of the time. Just remember to stick with clothing that covers the essentials.
It is also advised not to wear clothes that are too bulky since, as you probably know, Vegas can get pretty damn warm in the summer.
Other than this, you’ll want to wear a swimsuit that isn’t ripped or has obscene or offensive print.
Likewise, once you’re out of the pool, you may want to change into something business casual. If so, you’ll want to wear something that works for a relaxed but respectable environment.
How Much Do Las Vegas Pool Parties Cost?
Requiring a cover charge at the door is common for pool party venues in Las Vegas. The prices you can expect to pay differ depending on where you’re going, who is performing, and what day it is.
With that said, an estimate of what you can expect to pay is between $20 and $100 for men and $20 to $50 for women. For holidays like Memorial Day and July 4th, you can expect to pay substantially more.
Want to avoid paying a cover charge? The smart way is to join a guest list or book bottle service with your preferred venue. Call us today for more details.
What Music Is Played At Pool Parties and Dayclubs In Vegas?
Our clients always ask us what type of music is played at pool party venues in Vegas. Well, you’ll find a few different popular music genres.
Common music types include EDM, Hip Hop, Top 40, and Open Format.
When Are Pool Party Venues Open?
Most dayclub venues open at 11am and close around 5pm. Once pools close, if you’d like to keep the party going, Las Vegas nightclubs are a great option.
What Is The Age Limit For Pool Venues In Vegas?
You must be 21 or older and provide a valid ID to attend pool party venues in Las Vegas.
How To Find Las Vegas Pool Parties Near Me?
The easiest way to find pool parties in Las Vegas is to contact us at 702-344-0100. We’ll help make a reservation for you.
Upcoming Pool Party Events In Las Vegas
Want to be updated on the latest pool party in Vegas? Head to our Dayclub page.